THE FARM AND DELI SHOW 2022
This April the Farm Shop & Deli Show returns to the NEC in Birmingham. This is a market leading event for the whole food and drink sector, where you can
Farm Shop & Deli Show (incorporating Healthy & Natural) will run alongside Food & Drink Expo, National Convenience Show , and The Forecourt Show between Monday 25 – Wednesday 27 April.
The UK Food & Drink Shows will bring together the grocery, specialist retail, wholesale and food service sectors all under one roof. Be part of this unmissable gathering!
You can get a free visitor badge, that gives you access to all four fantastic events
Experience the best quality local and regional produce, plus the latest in equipment, labelling and packaging solutions, from more than 400 outstanding suppliers over three days. Farm Shop & Deli Show will be packed with new launches, fresh industry insights and trend-setting food and drink.
- Source crowd-pleasing products and see what’s new in the speciality market
- Discover fresh thinking and practical tips and techniques to increase your profits
- Get face-to-face with the people driving the market forward in 2022
- Meet the people who matter from retailers to brand owners, market analysts to journalists
- Discover and sample products from new and established speciality supplier
The show is highly anticipated within the sector and entices the industry’s best brands to come here to be discovered and showcase their newest products, a real hotbed of innovation. But the event goes beyond food and drink too. If you have outstanding product lines and smart solutions that make businesses more efficient, buyers want to speak with you.
Farm Shop & Deli Show has become the annual meeting place for the speciality food and drink retail community. Visitors, come to see, sample and source from the diverse range of products on offer.
Exhibitors know that this vibrant show delivers results and can take their business to the next level – with over half reserving their space for 2020 before the doors closed on our 2019 event.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THIS MARKET-LEADING SHOW
- Raise awareness of your brands and products
- Network with the industry
- Launch new products and services
- Showcase existing lines
- Generate new sales leads
- Meet existing clients
- Generate press and editorial coverage
YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THE EVENT BY CLICKING HERE