WEDNESDAY IN THE KITCHEN
PRINGLE'S POTATO CHIP COOKIES
This mornings video saw the boys take pringles to a whole new level. Pringles in a cookie? two of my favorite combinations ever, you'd be very surprised at what these taste like
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 20 min
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups crushed Pringles original
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line s baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and brown sugar and mix using a hand or stand mixer,
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and pour into the bowl of flour.
- Add the baking soda to the flour and slowly mix into the butter mixture.
- Crush the chips and mix the chips and butterscotch chips into the cookie dough.
- Form into 1” balls (they need to be small in order to fit in the Pringles can when finished)
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?