MONDAY IN THE KITCHEN
This morning in The Kitchen,the boys made some Pizza Lollipops
If the theory that everything tastes better on a stick is true then this recipe solidifies the fact! Pizza Lollipops are super easy to make with basic pizza ingredients, a popsicle stick and maybe a pepperoni on top.
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 30 minutes
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 pound fontina cheese, grated
- 16 wooden popsicle sticks
- 16 pepperoni slices, or other desired toppings
- pizza sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Divide the pizza dough into 16 pieces and roll each into a ball.
3. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center of each pizza dough ball, flatten into a disk, and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese onto each pizza lollipop, top with a pepperoni slice or other desired toppings, and extra cheese.
5. Place the pizza lollipops in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza dough is golden brown.