SOMETHING SOUNDS FISHY
LEMON & LIME FISH TORTILLAS
On Monday in The Kitchen page the boys made some Lemon & Lime Fish Tortillas.
Please note the recipe below may be a slight adaptation to what the boys created.
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 10 MINUTES
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 small corn tortillas
- ¼ cup minced cilantro (see Chef Tips)
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Greek yogurt, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine lemon zest, lemon juice, lime zest, lime juice, minced garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add tilapia and stir to coat.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add remaining oil. Add tilapia and sauté for about 10 minutes, until the fish is opaque and starting to flake. Remove from heat.
- In a dry sauté pan over medium low heat, place one tortilla at a time in the pan to heat through.
- Place a portion of fish onto each tortilla. Garnish with cilantro and red onion, and a dollop of Greek yogurt, if using.