TUESDAY IN THE KITCHEN
SWEET AND FRUITY YORKSHIRE PUDDING
In this mornings The Kitchen, Brad & Sam made a rather different yorkshire pudding. This one is sweet and nutty and definitely worth a try as an alternative to the standard yorkshires we've all had for years.
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 30 min
- 2 x 400g cans fruit in juice, drained
- 130g pack Yorkshire pudding batter mix
- 50g caster sugar
- icing sugar to dust, optional
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Spread the fruit out in a medium baking dish. Make the batter according to pack instructions and add the caster sugar.
- Pour the batter over the fruit and bake for 20-25 mins until golden and set. Dust with icing sugar, if you like, and serve hot or warm.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
IF YOU MISSED THIS MORNINGS VIDEO
(CLICK THE LOGO BELOW TO WATCH NOW)