TUESDAY IN THE KITCHEN
SWEET AND FRUITY YORKSHIRE PUDDING
In this mornings The Kitchen, Brad & Sam made a rather different yorkshire pudding. This one is sweet and nutty and definitely worth a try as an alternative to the standard yorkshires we've all had for years.
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 30 min
- 2 x 400g cans fruit in juice, drained
- 130g pack Yorkshire pudding batter mix
- 50g caster sugar
- icing sugar to dust, optional
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Spread the fruit out in a medium baking dish. Make the batter according to pack instructions and add the caster sugar.
- Pour the batter over the fruit and bake for 20-25 mins until golden and set. Dust with icing sugar, if you like, and serve hot or warm.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?