SUNDAY IN THE KITCHEN
CHEESE AND MARMITE FLAPJACKS
This morning Brad & Sam took marmite,added it with cheese and made flapjacks. It's definitely one of them love it or hate it recipes. Lifes for experimenting though right?
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 1 hr
- 170g butter
- 170g porridge oats
- 110g sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 56g self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons marmite
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a sandwich or cake tin.
- Melt butter and marmite in a glass bowl in the microwave set to medium, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add oats, cheese and flour and mix very well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes .
- Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars / squares.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?