FRIDAY IN THE KITCHEN
SMOKY BACON HOMEMADE POT NOODLE FOR ONE
This morning on The Kitchen page the boys made Smoky Bacon Pot Noodles.
IF YOU FANCY HAVING A GO YOURSELF HERE'S THE RECIPE
READY IN: 7 Minutes
- 1 rasher smoked back bacon , trimmed and chopped
- 2 spring onions , white and green separated and finely sliced
- 50g frozen pea
- quarter tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 150g block straight-to-wok wheat noodle , or equivalent of dried, cooked
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- In a small non stick pan, fry the bacon for a few mins, add the white parts of the spring onions, peas and paprika, then cook for 1 min more. Mix the cornflour with a little of the stock to get a paste, then stir this into the pan with the rest of the stock, noodles and a good splash of Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for a couple of mins until thick and saucy, then scatter with the green parts of spring onion.
MISSED THIS MORNINGS VIDEO?
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
(CLICK THE LOGO BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE KITCHEN
TO SEE THE BOYS IN ACTION )